Mission & Board
To invest in the youth of the greater Pottstown community by offering diverse programs that promote healthy living and enhance positive, active citizenship.
A community where the youth are taught, shown, and inspired, by our programs and mentors, to be active and involved citizens today, so they can build a better community for tomorrow.
We value integrity, hard work, respect for self & others, discipline, leadership, teamwork, good sportsmanship, and giving back to the community.
John J. Durkin
- Former Sergeant for Pottstown Police
- Vice President
- Director, US AlinIQ Services at Abbott Laboratories, Inc
- Attorney at Dischell, Bartle & Dooley
- Tax Agent at H&R Block
- Human Relations Commission Leader at Borough of Pottstown
- Commercial Insurance Advisor at the Yurconic Agency
- Office Manager at Complete Family Eyecare
- Detective for Pottstown Police
- Coordinator for Pottstown Police Officers’ Association
- Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty
- Real Estate Agent and Real Estate Investor At Berkshire Hathaway
- Volunteer at Agnes Irwin School and the Woodlynde School
- Head Coach for Mens’ Ice Hockey at Alvernia University
- Supervisor at Iron Mountain
- Officer for Pottstown Police