Mission & Board
To invest in the youth of the greater Pottstown community by offering diverse programs that promote healthy living and enhance positive, active citizenship.
A community where the youth are taught, shown, and inspired, by our programs and mentors, to be active and involved citizens today, so they can build a better community for tomorrow.
We value integrity, hard work, respect for self & others, discipline, leadership, teamwork, good sportsmanship, and giving back to the community.
2021 Pottstown PAL Executive Board
John J. Durkin
- Former Sergeant for Pottstown Police
- Vice President
- Director - US Area Service Operations, Abbott Digital Health
- Tax Agent at H&R Block
- Human Relations Commission Leader at Borough of Pottstown
- Commercial Insurance Advisor at the Yurconic Agency
- Retired Registered Nurse
- Office Manager at Complete Family Eyecare
- Supervisor at Iron Mountain
- Police Liaison - Creative Health Services
- Director, Girl Scouts of America
- Teacher, Pottstown Middle School
- Officer for Pottstown Police
Executive Wall of Honor