- Sat 3/13 - Equipment Handout 10am-12pm (PAL Office, 146 King Street)
- Thu 3/18 - Equipment Handout 6pm-8pm (PAL Office, 146 King Street)
- Sat 3/20 - Evaluations - Only to those who are emailed (Echo, 655 Schuylkill Road)
- Sat 3/20 - Registration Ends
- Sun 3/21 - Rosters in Teamsnap
- Fri 3/26 - Equipment Handout 6pm-8pm (PAL Office, 146 King Street)
- Sat 3/27 - Practices Begin
- Sat 4/10 - Games Start
SEE UPDATED SCHEDULE ON FACEBOOK
COACHING & VOLUNTEERING
At registration, parents have the option of selecting to volunteer, either as a coach or more generally. Coaching assignments are not guaranteed but decided by the Program Director in coordination with the Executive Director and Executive Board, in accordance with our Background Check Policy.
Volunteers must be at least 16 years old to serve in any official capacity. All volunteers will have to successfully complete a...
- PA State Police criminal background check, located at:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance, located at:
https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/Public/ClearanceLearnMore (you will have to create a unique log-in).
- Files must be saved as PDFs, then be emailed to the league office at email@example.com.
You must receive PAL approval before commencing duties as a coach. Please reach out if you need assistance with either process.
Financial assistance and payment plans are available for all Pottstown Area PAL programs. Parents must fill out an application form. Please CLICK HERE to download, print, and complete the application. Please attach the required documentation with the application submission. You may mail or deliver a hard copy of the application to the PAL office or scan and email the entire application with required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistance is offered based on availability and need, with guidelines to be determined by the organization. Acceptance is at the organization’s discretion. Continuation of assistance is dependent upon adherence to behavioral and attendance expectations.